introduction to mindfulness
- 4 week course starts 2 July, Surry Hills
- 4 week course starts 30 August, Kirribilli
Our modern lives can leave us feeling locked in a cycle of endless busyness, frustration, stress and exhaustion. Mindfulness offers a way to navigate these challenges.
Introduction to Mindfulness is a practical course giving you skills to manage stress and anxiety. Learn to meditate and get back to the basics of wellbeing.
The course includes:
- 4 x 1 hour weekly sessions
- guided instruction on a variety of mindfulness meditations including breathing practices and a body scan
- understanding thoughts and emotions
- weekly group discussion to integrate mindfulness into daily life
- weekly email support to establish a daily practice
- course manual and a series of downloadable guided meditations for ongoing practice
- a mindfulness meditation app
7pm - 8pm, Wednesdays, Surry Hills starts 2 July
7pm - 8pm, Wednesdays, Kirribilli starts 30 August
Course Fee - $110
Contact us for booking information.
If you would like to offer the program in your organisation please contact us.
Click here for more on the MBSR 8 week course.
Click here for more on the Essential Mindfulness 6 week course.
Click here for more on Mindfulness Private Coaching.
Mindfulness Course Dates and Details
Book A Mindfulness Course
Mindfulness Training FAQs